Acrylic on linen
153.8 x 107.2 x 3.2 cm
60.5 x 42 x 1.25 in
Beauty is at its heart a philosophical statement, while most would try to explore that mythical line between what is and isn’t beautiful, we surrender to the flood of emotion that carries us within it. In this act of surrender, we awaken and come alive, immersing ourselves in the here and now.
Finalist in the Kennedy Prize, 2021.
- Original artwork.
- Painted on Belle Arti 290 gsm linen hand stretched over Victorian ash hardwood stretcher bars.
- Hand signed by the artist.
- Ready to hang (includes hanging hardware).
- Sold as unframed, stretched canvas.
- Certificate of authenticity included.
- Shipped flat as stretched canvas over stretcher bars (not as rolled canvas).
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box. Please enter a physical street address at checkout.