From his cave of thoughts, he looked out to the world
his head full of questions, and stories to be told.
He dreamed of far away places, of adventures on ships
of big green jungles and salty wet ocean dips.
But he had no ship, no ship to sail
he wasn’t even friends with a whale!
- Open edition print.
- Printed on to Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Available in small (A4), medium (A3) and large (A2) sizes.
- Includes additional 15 white border for framing purposes. Overall print sizes are:
Small: 24 x 32.7 cm, 9.4 x 12.9 in
Medium: 32.7 x 45 cm, 12.9 x 17.7 in
Large: 45 x 62.4 cm, 17.7 x 24.6 in
- Print will be carefully rolled and packaged in an art-tube for delivery.