He liked to bend through loops and hoops.
He liked to ride on bubbles.
He liked to play hide and seek and not get into trouble.
He liked to watch the big blue sky.
He liked to say hello.
But most of all what he liked, was to move real slow.
- Open edition print.
- Printed on to Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Available in small (A4), medium (A3) and large (A2) sizes.
- Includes additional 15 white border for framing purposes. Overall print sizes are:
Small: 24 x 32.7 cm, 9.4 x 12.9 in
Medium: 32.7 x 45 cm, 12.9 x 17.7 in
Large: 45 x 62.4 cm, 17.7 x 24.6 in
- Print will be carefully rolled and packaged in an art-tube for delivery.