For many many years he had been in jail, if you asked him why he would not tell. Some people said he had stolen money, others said he had taken a bunny.
But in his little heart Siegfried knew he was free, he had simply followed his curiosity. Now everyday he tried to think, of a way to escape, to get out of the clink.
Then one day when he was in the shower, he saw all the soapy bubbles floating high like a tower. “Ah ha!” he cried, “I know what to do. I will float on the bubbles, way up into the big blue!”
- Open edition print.
- Printed on to Hahnemühle Pearl 285gsm paper.
- Giclée print with an archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Available in small (A4), medium (A3) and large (A2) sizes.
- Includes additional 15 white border for framing purposes. Overall print sizes are:
Small: 24 x 32.7 cm, 9.4 x 12.9 in
Medium: 32.7 x 45 cm, 12.9 x 17.7 in
Large: 45 x 62.4 cm, 17.7 x 24.6 in
- Print will be carefully rolled and packaged in an art-tube for delivery.